Sunday, November 20, 2011

"The Affected" - Update 2

I've hunted around and added some more onto the list. Honestly I'm, uh...I'm not too sure how I missed a few of these, but...they're added on now. This whole...project...thing is going to take a while.

I really don't have that much to say besides that, I guess. I'll...uh, update again when I update the list again, or...if something happens.

Oh...yeah. I'm working on a better key too! But, uh...it's saved as a draft right now until it's done. So if you guys can put up with the raw list right now...that'd be great. Thanks!

-------------------
Don't Shoot the Messenger The Messenger

Strike the Set Maurice

VentingHate - Sarah, Nate, Royce


Throwing Voices - The Mad Ventriloquist

Walking the Hallowed Halls - Andrew, Benjamin

Live in the Light - Slice, Dice




Baker Street Regulars - "Joseph", NatRoninFiamettaThe Photographer


The Resolve - Mystery

First Blog TheShadyLady



An Investigation Freedomcaged

3 comments:

  1. Try the list of blogs I'm following. Or, you could be smart and ask for help from people that know where master lists of these things are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, how did you miss me before, I'm the single most important member of the community, my reach and influnce is as vast as my direct involvement, which is to say, almost non-existint. Honestly I'm a little supreised I even made it on this list, but hey, I won't complain, more traffic on my blog makes it easier observe people without actively searching for them.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete