Thursday, December 8, 2011

He really needs to learn to take care of himself

Hey, all.

Right, you probably don't know who I am right now.

No, I'm not Xander. Xander is passed out on the couch right now. I found him mumbling something about how everyone was dying and that all he could do was sit back and "watch it all burn".

Something dramatic like that.

After getting him into my car I took him back to my apartment and forced him to wash up and clean himself. I don't know how long he was out there, and it seemed like he was drunk.

I don't really know everything that's going on but it looks like whatever's happening to you all isn't good. Xander's told me about the whole "Slenderman" thing, and I'm not 100% behind believing him, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say you all are actually fighting this thing.

So yeah, that's it. He's fine. He's somewhat sick, but fine.

Whoops. Never introduced myself.

Name's October. Pleased to meet all of you.

Oh, and here's something it seems like he had saved in a draft. I'll just put this up here for you all since I'm nice like that.

----
"
Letters From A Dead Man - Ember
Mind's Prison - Kristal
Left Behind Once Again - Snow
I'll Be Right There - Blayze
Adrift - Caden
Beneath Stone Skies - Gargoyle
Knight of the Morning - Morningstar II

...there's...there's more out there.
they're all just going to
they'll all end up the same

oh god everyone is going to die"
----

So there's that. It wasn't named, otherwise I'd throw it up there with that.

Hope everything goes well. Remember why you're fighting. Something supportive like that, anyways.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not about to pull out my birth certificate just to prove some guy on the internet wrong, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But then how do we know you're not a filthy Muslim commy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would her birth certificate prove otherwise?
    Of course Im not saying that it wouldnt but if it would then Id just like to know; exactly how?

    ReplyDelete